Kate is the manager of our paraplanning team. Kate provides the very important research and reports that justify and support our advice.
Kate also takes responsibility for administering our new investment, pensions or insurance business from the point of application through to successful completion. Kate deals with the entire product range that Estate Capital advises on.
Kate is a specialist in occupational pension scheme transfers. She takes responsibility for the research and reports that justify and support our advice in this specialist area.
Kate is part of our corporate pensions team.
Prior to her current role Kate worked for major national insurance companies including Windsor Life, Aviva and LV for the past twenty years. It is her knowledge and experience of the pensions and insurance market that helps us deliver a first class service to our private and corporate clients.
- Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) Diploma in Financial Planning
- Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) J04 Pension Funding Diploma
- Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) J05 Pension Income Diploma
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) - Open University
- Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) AF7 Pension Transfers